Monday, February 9, 2009

Weekend Recap

Miss Maya at Azteca holding her kids menu
Maya exhausted from our Costco trip

After I took the cousins home on Saturday morning I came back to the house to see my babies. DJ and I were starving and it was getting close to lunch time so we went out to Azteca with Maya. Maya ate an ENTIRE quesadilla and most of her rice and bean. WOW!!! DJ and I couldn't believe how much she ate. We then headed home and all of us took naps. After we got up, DJ decided to finish the painting project that we started a few months back so me and Maya got out of the house and went shopping. We went to Target and Old Navy and got her a few new cute outfits. When we got home DJ and I fed Maya and put her down to sleep. I was still exhausted from the night before so I watched TV in bed while DJ finished the painting.

Sunday, I woke up early with Maya and had a nice morning with her. My favorite time of the week is Sunday mornings. I LOVE waking up and having some one and one time with her. We always stay in our pj's, make breakfast, I drink some coffee while I sit on the floor with her and play and we have some Mommy and Maya time. I love it so much! For some reason it doesn't matter how early she wakes up because I look forward to it that much! After Daddy woke up, we ate breakfast and then headed off to Costco for some shopping. We had a blast walking down every isle and taking our time. Then we headed home to unload the car and put Missy down for a nap. The rest of the evening we spent making dinner and watching the Grammys! It was a great family weekend!

No comments: