Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A Maya Moment

The Cousins
Sweet picture

The girls (my screen saver)

I think I'm a little blogger happy today! After coming home today, feeding Maya dinner and putting her to bed I felt like making another post. A Maya Moment that I hope I never forget is that time of the night when all is quiet in the house and all I can hear is the sweet sound of her breathing over the monitor. She is just like her Mama (always stuffed up) so its easy to hear her over the monitor. Sometimes when she is really stuffed up she sounds like her Daddy and snores a little. I wish I could record the sound so you all could hear what I am hearing right now, the sweet sound of my little angel fast asleep!

Taya gave me a cd awhile ago with some pictures on it from the day we had the Madagascar Party for Preston. Here is a picture of Nay Nay and Maya after the movie playing the piano. It is my screen saver at home so I thought I would share it with you guys.

No comments: