Friday, February 6, 2009

Maya, Romy and Auntie Jossie

The girls first (of many) gossip sessions

Romy lovin' on Maya

Maya reading a book, she actually looks like she understands it! :)

They are 6 months apart but close enough in age to really enjoy each other!

Maya listening intently as her "older" bff reads to her....Romy is so wise!

A couple weekends back Auntie Jossie took both girls for the day so I could go and spend Stacie's b-day with her. No joke I almost cried when I left the house because I look forward so much to my weekends with Maya. It is so hard balancing friendships, motherhood, work, and life. But, I had a blast with Stac, we went and got pedicures, hung out at the house and got ready to go out, went to a fun spot for her b-day....all in all it was a good day. Here are a few pics from Maya's night. Apparently I was the only one that was upset about being away from her, it looks like she had a blast without me.
Thank you so much Auntie Jossie and Romy for taking care of our sweet angel!

No comments: