Thursday, February 19, 2009

The Ellen DeGeneres Show

Totally Mesmerized!


Since Maya was born she has never really watched t.v. She doesn't have a favorite show like Sesame Street or Little Einsteins or whatever. Its not that we restrict her from watching it she just has never really been interested on sitting and watching anything. She much rather play, talk and roll. Anyways, the other day we were sitting doing some laundry and I had the Ellen Show on. I love Ellen and since Monday was Presidents Day I was able to see it! It is one of the few daytime talk shows that I really enjoy. Anyways, as soon as I turned it on, Maya was glued to the t.v. She wouldn't even look my way. It cracked me up! So I decided to capture the moment. I think she is as entertained as I am with Ellen's dancing!

No comments: