Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Overnight with Pres

Maya loves playing with DJ's hair, she thinks it is hilarious!

Preston trying to squeeze into one of Maya's toys

Baby in the bath

The cousins playing in the bath together

Preston and DJ making cupcakes

Pres posing for the camera. I said "Pres smile" and this is what he did....and I thought Maya was a ham.

Pres reading the directions...he's so smart! :)

Rockin' out to Guitar Hero (its his favorite thing to do with Uncle DJ)

Preston came and spent the night with us not last weekend but the weekend before last. I came down with a horrible stomach flu last week so I wasnt able to post when I should have. Anyways, we had a blast. I picked him and Maya up from Ms Paulas and we went home and hung out. Preston took two baths (as you may know its one of his favorite things to do!) in a matter of 24 hours and he also helped make cupcakes. We LOVE having him over!!! He is such a good boy and him and Maya love playing with each other.

No comments: