Tuesday, March 2, 2010

So Stubborn

We have recently been having some sleep issues with our little angel lately. She is stubborn as ever and does not want to go to bed. Hopefully I don't jinx myself but actually the last few nights she has gone down with out a fight, but last week was a different story. She would scream and scream, yell from her room, get so worked up that she would throw up. It was horrible to listen to and it made me and DJ's hearts ache. We were at a loss as to what to do. So for a few nights it was just a stare down. DJ snapped this picture of Maya. She was being so stubborn that she was falling asleep on her knees. DJ and I kept having to leave the room just so we could laugh! It wasn't so funny the next day when we were dog tired.

Anyways, with the advice from a few wise women in my life we now have stars on Maya's ceiling, music playing in the background and a little one that for the last few nights has been PERFECT when we put her to bed. Thanks to all the women in my life that helped me through last week!

No comments: