Friday, March 19, 2010

Drip Dry? Not an option!

So the a few weekends back Maya and I were at the house by ourselves. I went into the guest bathroom to go #1 and then realized there was no tp. So I asked Maya to come into the bathroom and I told her "go get Mama some tissue from the other bathroom" (btw we call toilet paper tissue, not sure why?) anyways, she looks at me and says "Mama, you go pody? You need tissue? Ok be whyyyte back" She comes back with a quarter size piece of tissue. So again I said, "Maya, bring back lots of tissue, Mama needs more tissue, can you do that?" "Ok, Mama you need tissue? Ok I be whyyyyte back." Again, a quarter size piece of tissue. We did this about 15 times before I finally had enough tissue to wipe my bum. After I finally got out of the bathroom Maya wanted me to come back to the other bathroom where she had gotten my tissue from. This is what I saw....
Baby Girl was trying so hard to help her Mama and was pretty proud of what she had accomplished! Look at her face, doesnt she look pretty impressed with herself?

No comments: