Friday, March 19, 2010

Maya is 2 YRS OLD!!!

But if you ask Maya how old she is she will reply " I four". My baby is growing up WAY too quickly. I think I am going to be saying this the rest of my life. I want her to stay little but she is getting a mind of her own and a new found independence.

We had an awesome celebration of Maya's birthday last Saturday. All of DJ's family was there along with a lot of our close friends. It was perfect! We all met up at Round Table Pizza and had pizza and salads together. The kids played and ran around while all of the rest of us mingled. After the food we had cake and Maya opened up all of her presents. She was SO good this year. She truly loved all of the gifts that she received and was so excited to open each and every one of them. She didn't seem overwhelmed at all and was a total angel child all day. After Round Table Stac, Megan, Mom and Dan came back to the house and we all chatted and played with Maya's new toys. It was a perfect day and I couldn't be happier with the way everything turned out. Here are some of the pics from the party....


















I LOVE this picture! Everyone was singing Happy Birthday to her and she was the star of the show.














HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL! Mommy and Daddy love you so much! We are so blessed to have you!

No comments: