Monday, June 29, 2009

My Best Friend Romy

Let me tell you all about my best friend. She is so great and we have so much fun together. Sometimes we just lounge around and chat about life...


We also make sure we take care of each other and make sure that one another are smellin fresh and clean....

We get together for dinner or coffee (pancakes and bananas)....
Also, she is 6 months older than me so she gives me all of her hand-me-down clothes. Its awesome! Sometimes I will get clothes that still have the tags on them and have never been worn. The best part is she helps me accessorize.....
But, I have to say the best part about our friendship is I know she will always have my back.....

I couldn't ask for a better friend! I love you Romy!

Love,

Maya

P.S. Sorry for spilling my milk all over the carpet right before you took these pictures Mom. I'm sure everyone who is ready this blog will understand that the carpet is clean but always stained because I am only 15 months old and I spill A LOT! Love you Mom!

1 comment: