Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Our Memorial Day weekend....

Friday night Pres came over and spent the night. He was an angel child the whole time! He listened, played with Maya, took a bath, didn't put up a fight when it was time to go to bed...all and all great! On Saturday Maya and Pres woke me up at 5:50am, needless to say I was a little sleepy the rest of the weekend. We woke up, I made the kids breakfast and we played some quiet games until the rest of the world was ready to get up. Maya went down for her morning nap around 9 and Pres and I took off and went to the store to get stuff for breakfast. After the store we went to the Dollar Store and got some sidewalk chalk for later, then went and got my car washed. My friend Charla was raising money for the 3-Day Breast Cancer walk by hosting a car wash, so we went and donated $ and got my car all shinny too! The rest of the day was packed full of playing, going to the park, testing out the sidewalk chalk and later a nap. It was a great start to a Memorial Day weekend.

Maya and Dada hanging out on the blanket while we all played with Sidewalk Chalk

Sweet Angel!


I have a slight obsession of taking pictures of shoes. I just couldn't resist taking a shot of Dad's new sneakers and our little girls sandals together. So cute.

No comments: