Monday, May 18, 2009

Maya's glare and Claim Jumper

Have you been lucky enough to see this face?

This is what she does, she glares. Its a little scary, I know!
I have absolutely no idea where she got it from? Ha!
Oh and for all the parents out there, Claim Jumper rocks for kids! They give a place mat that sticks to the table so you don't have to worry about giving them a plate and them taking the plate and dropping it on the floor. Also, they have complimentary kids plates....that's right I said complimentary. It comes with two different kinds of cheese, turkey, oranges, applesauce and a drink. Its great place to go for lunch for the whole family. I got a sandwich that was only $8. That's almost as expensive as Subway! Ha! Anyways, I think I have rambled. Go there with the kids you wont regret it!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good Afternoon,

I work for Claim Jumper Restaurants in our Guest Service Department and I want to take a moment to personally thank you for speaking so highly of Claim Jumper Restaurants and our kids menu. We are a family operated restaurant and take great pride in providing hospitality to all ages. I am excited to learn you and Maya had a wonderful experience at our restaurant! I am hoping you will share with me your address as I would like to send you a small gift card to enjoy the next time you dine with us.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

Warm Regards,
Jamesa Gonzalez
jamesa.gonzalez@claimjumper.com

PS. By the way Maya is so adorable!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Man , I do wonder where she gets that glare from..hmmm..think think think. Hah!! She got it from her mama!! That's awesome about the kids menu though. Cant wait to bring Mikey.