Saturday, March 14, 2009

One Year Later.....

March 14, 2008 ~ Me and my baby girl
March 14th 2009
She hasnt slept in my arms for months now, but today she did for both DJ and I. Its like she knew that her Daddy and Mama needed this moment!

A year has pasted since the day Maya came into this world. I have enjoyed every second with her and I know every parent says this but man, time flew by. I could not ask for more in a child. Maya has given me such joy and taught me the art of being patient and selfless. She is so amazing it is truly hard to put the last year into words. A year ago we were at the hospital not knowing what to expect being new parents. We could have never even imagined what we were in store for. Maya is my life and she makes me a better person. Everyone she comes in contact with she makes them smile and happy. I don't know another person out there that has the effect that she does on people. I have cherished every single moment we have shared and all the ups and downs of the past year. I wouldn't trade it for anything. I am so lucky to have her and I feel so honored to be her mother. To Maya Jo....may we have many more happy years, I cant wait to watch and help you grow. I love you boo boo.

~ Mama

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shes so cute!! I can't believe it's been a year, and I cant believe I be in the mommy club in 3months!! =) Love you guys!