Saturday, March 28, 2009

Blast from the past

Scotty ~ my favorite bartender!

Stac and Megan, being.....Stac and Megan

Mom and DJ sharing a big ole Margarita

I think he could pass for being Mexian, dont you?

The girls

Back in my single days I used to frequent Las Margaritas in Kirkland. Me and my girls would go there often because it was like we practically owned the joint. It was great, we could play our own cd's and the bartender, Scotty, would make us some nice strong drinks. Anyways, flash to present...a bunch of us went out for our friend Jamie's birthday a couple of weeks ago. We met up at her place in Issaquah then walked to the.....wait for it......wait for it.....local Las Margaritas! Where lol and behold my old pal Scotty is now the bartender at! We started off the night right with a few Scotty Specials which made our tummies all nice and warm inside. We then to the party to another local hang out for some karaoke, then called it a night. Time flew by and by the time I realized it it was already 2am! I really cant believe I lasted that long. Especially since I stopped drinking after Las Mas (since I was DD)
Thank you to Joss for watching Maya for the evening so we could go and have some fun with our Renton homies! ha!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh..MEMORIESSSS!!! Hah. Good ol Las Mas. Gosh remember when we spent like 4 hours there. Open till I dont even know. Hah. Good times. I know I couldn't last now, I am too old. I go to bed at 8 with a glass of milk.