Thursday, November 20, 2008

Round 2

Maya with her pink balloon at Red Robin last night ~ check out Maya's hair its really coming in but right now it somewhat resembles a toupee

Maya and Daddy at dinner

We went out to dinner last night and then did our grocery shopping for the week. Maya was good too even though it was way past her bedtime!

Surprise Round 2....second set of flowers and another sweet card!

My first set of flowers wilted soon after I got them so DJ took it upon himself to get me another set and another card. I know this blog is to brag about Maya but I have to brag about how wonderful DJ has been. Last night he even ran to Nordstrom to get me some new work pants! What a man! He also picked Maya up a new fleece for the winter to keep her warm. He takes such good care of his ladies. Love you baby!

No comments: