Monday, November 17, 2008

Fam-day Fun-day Sunday


Maya at breakfast


Maya and DJ looking at the Falls

There was a skunk hat at the Falls gift shop so we put it on Maya and took some pics. We always call her stinky so it was kind of fitting!

Stinky

The Snoqualmie Falls ~ So pretty~

Our family at the Falls


Maya and Daddy hangin out....that's DJ's smile ha!

Trying to crawl....


..I think I'll just pose for the camera and look cute....


...and cheesy...


...with a little extra cheese!


Our daughter the genius, she's already reading at 8 months! :)



Mohawk time!


She loves her baths!

My Surprise...isn't it beautiful!


If I could go back and do yesterday all over again I would in a heart beat! We had a great family day together. We woke up and started our day with breakfast with Stac, Jamie and Mom. Maya entertained us all at breakfast! DJ and I then took Maya up to Snoqualmie Falls. It was such a nice day yesterday and the falls was roaring! It was a little misty but we managed to get a few good pictures. We were also a little worried that Maya would get upset because of the water that was getting in her face but she loved it! On our way home from the falls we stopped at a little candy store in Issaquah that I used to go to when I was a little girl. DJ and I bought fudge and chocolate sauce for sundaes later. We then headed home and caught the last half of the very depressing Hawks game. While watching the game we played with Maya a ton and worked on her crawling. She doesn't quite have it down yet but she is trying. We then read Maya a book, gave her a bath and put her to sleep. I went off into our room to do some homework while DJ made a wonderful dinner. His roast was one of the best meals he has ever made...it was so flavorful! Then all of a sudden he needed to run an "errand", when he came back he told me to not come out of the room for at least 10 minutes. I came out of our room and there was a dozen red roses, the movie P.S. I love you, a season of Sex and the City, and a sweet card that said "Thank you for the wonderful weekend, and here is to many more to come. Love DJ" ~ What a perfect ending to a perfect weekend! I love him so much and I am so thankful to have such a wonderful man to spend the rest of my life with! We have now officially declared every Sunday Family day and we are going to focus solely on spending time together, loving each other and making each other happy. Cant wait for next Sunday!! :)
P.S. I love you! (both)

No comments: