Friday, November 7, 2008

Baby Battle

This is the picture I entered. DJ wanted me to enter the one of her from the Lavender Festival but I think this one is better cause she is really smiling :)

Happy Friday Everyone! So I decided to enter Maya into a Baby Contest. Kube 93.3 is having a cutest baby battle and I think Maya could take 1st prize! :) If she wins she will get $1500 and we'll put it into an account for her future (college, car, house, whatever..). The voting starts November 17th so go on and vote for our little girl. Even if she doesn't win, its still fun to show her off in her little Seattle Seahawks Cheerleading outfit for all of Seattle to see. We are proud of our city! So log on after the 17th and vote, you can get to the page through this link:

http://www.kube93.com/pages/baby_battle_2008.html?feed=309391&article=4504598

Hope everyone had a great weekend! I know I will, Preston is spending the night tonight and we are going out on a date! :) Plus I get to be with Maya all weekend~ what a wonderful life!

No comments: