Thursday, September 24, 2009

My Cuz

My cousin Colton fought in his first ever MMA fight last Saturday. He did AWESOME! I was so proud of him. It was a little nerve racking since he is my little cousin but he came out without a scratch on him, as for the other guy....well lets just say Colton won. He won his first trophy and I was glad to be there to witness it. I have seen my cousin play pee-wee soccer, baseball, football and now he's an MMA fighter. Here are a couple of action shots...
This was taken we he first came out

We were his cheering squad, not only did we have t-shirts that DJ made that said "the Colt" we were the loudest crowd. Even the announcer said "well, Colton definitely has the loudest cheering squad with him tonight..."
After he won the fight, he's like "yeah that's right, what else did you expect?"

Our Champ!

No comments: