Wednesday, October 28, 2009

I think I cried more than Maya!

Maya had a big fall the other day. She was running and lost her footing and fell right smack down on her nose. She cried for about 2 minutes and then was fine. I was shaking the whole time and when the blood started to come out of her nose is when I really lost it! Turns out everything was fine, no concussion, no broken nose but I was a total freak of a mother. I was so upset that when I called DJ tell him what happened he almost couldn't understand me. There is nothing like seeing your child in pain. I know what your thinking, wow drama queen, but I was genuinely worried! Here is my sweet angel at the doctors office waiting to be seen. I was crying and she kept looking at me like "Mama what's wrong?"

My baby girl with a swollen nose!

No comments: