Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Our weekend recap



Preston read us all a book. He is such a smart little boy and I am such a proud Auntie


Maya playing with her Grandmas

Maya and Preston making out! ha! I'm kidding. :)

The grandmas with all the kids.

This picture is a little blurry but I thought it was so cute of her smiling

Maya playing solo, she is quite independent!

Mima and her Grandbabies

I was trying to get a good picture to send to DJ's grandparents. They sent the toy that she has in her hands to her for Christmas and right now its Maya's favorite toy to play with. It plays "Its a small world" and Maya loves to dance to it!

Big Girl with the sippy cup

So BIG!!

Maya licking DJ's arm. I don't know why she was doing this but we were all laughing pretty hard!
Maya being cheesy

Cuddling with Daddy

We spent most of the weekend together as a family. Maya has another cold so we stayed at home and were mellow for the most part. My car broke down again on Saturday so DJ and Mick spent most of the day fixing it while me, Maya and Bawa hung out. On Sunday night we went over to Maya's great grandma's house (my grandma). Maya wasn't feeling well but still managed to have fun with her Aunties, Uncles and Cousins...and of course the Grandma's! Yesterday was MLK day so I had it off. Maya and I had another cozy day at home other than taking her in to see the doctor. Since I had the day off I thought I might as well get her looked over before the week starts. Luckily the doc said it was just a cold and that hopefully she will just fight it off on her own. It was music to my ears when she said that both her ears and lungs were clear! Hallelujah!!!

Much love to the Mima and Bawa for such a nice get-together! Maya is so blessed to have Grandma's like you!!!

Oh....one more thing Maya has somewhat transitioned to a sippy cup!!!! We still give her a bottle at night but during the day she has her sippy. Our little girl is growing up!

No comments: