Friday, September 5, 2008

2nd Generation Cabin Kid

The Kayaking Racers Group Photo
Maya and Jackie (they were inseparable all weekend....do you see the love in both their eyes! :))
Carly, Stac and I
Stac and Auntie giving DJ a haircut
Quotes of the weekend:
" I know what I'm doing I've watched my sister do it a million times." ~ Stacie
"This is the most fun I have had all year up at the cabin" ~ Auntie
Auntie making Maya laugh
She got a kick out of her playing peek a boo
Steph, Tim, Stac, Carly, DJ and friend right before the races
Daddy in action

Labor day weekend we headed up to Stacie's cabin at Lake Katchees. It was Maya's first cabin experience and I think she really enjoyed herself! She is officially 2nd Generation cabin kid! It was quite an eventful weekend, she slept great (once we found out that 98.9 classical music came in on the radio), everyone one that was there got to hold her, and she smiled and hung out just like the rest of us. I know I always say this but we are so blessed to have such an easy going child. We are able to take her anywhere and she always adapts to her surroundings perfectly. Thanks to the family for another great cabin filled weekend!

No comments: