Friday, December 25, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things....



When the dog bites, when the bee stings, when I'm feeling sad, I simply remember my favorite things and then I dont feel so baaaaaaaadddddd........





Our little princess all dressed up!




DJ is going to kill be for putting this picture on here but it cracks me up I jsut had to do it!


One of her favorite gifts was an Elmo for the bath. Unfortunetly she wants to take it in the bath and cuddle it after the bath when she is fully clothed.


Daddy and Maya working together to set up the tree


Lots of love!

Maya loved her presents from DJ's sister and her family. They are from Oklahoma so unfortunetly we couldnt all be together this year. They sent her a baby doll, miniture pack n' play, stroller, clothes, etc. She loves everything they gave her! SO SPOILED!!!!!

No comments: