Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Let it snow Let it snow Let it SNOW!!!!!

Daddy and Maya in the snow this morning
: Baby Girl :

Our street ~ Isnt it beautiful!


One of the many pictures that didnt turn out that well...oh well you get the idea!

Washington has been getting hit hard lately with some crazy winter weather. This last weekend its snowed which was technically Maya's second snow because it snowed in May last year when she was a few months old. Anyways, Saturday night we went for a drive and got some dinner but first I tried to take a few pics in the snow with Maya but it didn't really work out. We are supposed to get more tonight and over the weekend so it should be fun! I love the snow so much I could just sit for hours watching it snow! Its so peaceful and quiet! :) (plus I still get giddy watching the school closures wishing I was back in grade school when they announce a snow day...wasn't that the best!)

No comments: