Friday, February 8, 2008

36 Week Update

I am officially in my 9Th month of pregnancy! WOO HOO! I had my 36 week appointment yesterday and everything is looking good. I am going to start updating this every week since I see the doctor weekly now until I pop. Yesterday was the first time that I got checked to see if I was dilated.....well, I'm not for all of you who are wondering. I am very tightly shut and the doctor said no matter what I she will be in there at least another week. I was so thankful that my sister came to support me. I thought I would be fine by myself so I told DJ not to come, well it turned out I wasn't. So Tay Tay and Naomi came to hold my hand through the not so pleasant appointment. So that's all for now, hopefully I will have more of an update next week, stay tuned!

No comments: